Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Facebook - Farmville Fever

Last couple of weeks, I have started using my Facebook account more frequently ever than before just because of Farmville. Farmville is fun to play and is my current flavor for the season. I have kinda become addictive to it during weekends and tune my game to suit my work timings and it has been working out well for me. I am trying my best to get rid of the addiction because even when I have things to do, I am getting tied upto my farm and the activities required to keep my level up and compete with my friends and wife on farmville.
I have watched the movie Dev-D after a year from the film's release. It's a decent movie with commendable performances from Abhay Deol, Mahi Gill and Kalki Koechlin. Dev-D is the Modern version of the classic 'Devdas' written and directed by Anurag Kashyap. The movie received critical acclaim for a different kinda story telling and presentation. I liked the screenplay and direction of the movie,so I wanted to watch one more movie of Anurag Kashyap and I found out 'Gulaal' was the film that I need to watch. I have heard good reviews for Gulaal as well which forced me to watch Gulaal and the movie was not bad at all. I am planning to watch other movies that Anurag Kashyap has directed namely 'Black Friday', 'Paanch' and may be 'No Smoking'.

Have fun
Cheers