Search This Blog

Saturday, January 29, 2011

NFL - Pro Bowl & Super Bowl

I felt really sad when Patriots lost to Jets but they deserved to lose that day. They didn't play like they usually do. The offense got jolted initially when Brady threw an Interception early on in the game and the subsequent plays after I knew they were going to lose for sure. Any team that has P Manning or Tom Brady shouldn't opt for Rushing game just because of one interception, but Brady and BB decided to go for rushing game and they fumbled many times during their offensive calls because most of their risks didn't go their way and eventually they lost.
Jets ran out of gas against Steelers and Steelers comfortably survived a few last minute scares from Sanchez & Jets but they are in the Super Bowl. Bears had a very tough game against the in form QB Aaron Rodgers and GB Packers team. Jay Cutler didn't play anywhere close to his best and quit the game due to an injury and most headlines were surrounding him and been nick names as 'Quit'ler from Cutler. Hanie the back up QB did great to keep them in contention till he threw the Interception during his last play and Packers will play their Super Bowl against seasoned Franchise Steelers.
After Patriots lost to Jets, I was hoping for Steelers V Packers Super Bowl and both the franchises didn't disappoint me. I hope Packers win the Super Bowl this time. Go Packers !!

Pro Bowl starts today @ 7 PM between AFC Players v NFC Players. I hope it would be an interesting game to watch. AFC has Phil Rivers, P Manning and Matt Cassel as QBs where as NFC has Vick,Matt Ryan and Drew Brees as QBs.
I have my Fantasy Football QB Phil Rivers in AFC, so I would support AFC in the Pro Bowl.
Go AFC!!