Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Countdown to Oscar Night

Oscar fever is catching up and there are 5 days for the live event to be telecasted.
I haven't had a chance to watch a whole lot of English movies to make my assessment of the nominations but I would try to watch the Oscars just for the buzz and glossy look.
Few of us would have doubt that the major awards would be swept by the James Cameroon team of Avatar but we should watch and confirm the same. For a full list of Oscar nominees click down on the link.
All Oscar Nominees
I wanted to watch Inglourious Basterds but I didn't may be I will in the near future. What more? Meryl Streep is nominated yet an other time for her film 'Julie & Julia' in the Actress in a Leading Role Category.

Wishing all the nominees best of luck and viewers fun time for the Oscar event.

Njoy
Vishal