Search This Blog

Saturday, December 26, 2009

5 Days 2 2010

A Year passed by with out notice. One year and two months before I was getting ready for my marriage with excitement and looking forward to married life and now I have one year experience in married life. Wow, Time flies. 2009 was not an easy year in terms of finance, it's not just for me but for the whole world. In terms of news makers, MJ and TW topped the list. Michael Jackson regained all the fame after death and Tiger Woods lost all the fame with his infidelity stories.
Movies - I liked a few movies Avatar was awesome, 3 Idiots was great,  Magadheera was good, Aarya 2 was all right didn't live up to expectations.
Cricket - Indian team lost 4-2 @ home to a mediocre injury hit Australian Squad. I am really bored of watching India play SL, Bangladesh time and again.
Soccer - Excited to see the draws for Fifa 2010.
Today is saturday and I already am feeling that Monday is not too far, I have to go to work.
Anyways, there are tons of things to do but I am in mood to do anything but sleep under the covers.