Search This Blog

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Xmas

Merry Christmas to all.

My wife is trying to prepare a cake and I am listening to this song from Tum Mile - Dil Ibaadat Kar Raha Hai Dhadkane Meri Sun while trying to post my first blog. I wasn't sure how to start my own blog but neva mind, I have finally decided to do it.

We watched Aamir's Movie 3 Idiots on Wednesday Dec 23 and kinda liked it and recommended to my sis and brother in law, they watched the movie yesterday and they also liked the movie.
I thought the movie had a good message in it and was very close to reality.
I am actually a big fan of Aamir's movies, so I kinda follow what he blogs. After watching the movie I posted the below comment on his site.
Aamir,
Me and My wife Hyderbadi's from Engineering Background watched the movie in NJ,USA yesterday night and we thought it was close to reality. My wife is a big fan of Madhavan. 3I(I Do It On my own Terms) was a feel good movie with all kinds of emotions, sentiments in it and I would say its a typical Raju Hirani Movie. Hats off to Raju for the characterization. Boman's Histrionics were mind blowing. Sharman,Maddy,Bebo ,chathur etc did their part well and like all ur prev movies, YOU lived Rancho's role. I was walking from NY Penn Station, all the scenes from 3I were still fresh in memory and were coming back to me. Good Movies like 3I always have impact on ppl even after we come out of the theater. Thanks for all the hard work you guys put in 4 da movie and hope ALL IZZ WELL @Box Office. Great Work,Keep it UP 3I team and will wait for the Nexxxxxxxxxxxxt :) Have fun :)

As I wait for my cake to get ready , I would like to sign off for today and wait to repost something better soon.

Take care
Have a great day
NJOY